Policy for Elimination of Anti-Social Forces
GRID INC. establishes the following policy against anti-social forces and, by our officers and employees complying with this policy, makes reasonable efforts to secure the appropriateness and safety of our business operation.
- 1.Organizational Response
- We, as a whole of our company under the leadership of our management, respond against anti-social forces by establishing a response policy and process against anti-social forces in our internal rules. In addition, we make efforts to organizationally respond to anti-social forces in order to secure the safety of our employees responding to anti-social forces.
- 2.Cooperation with External Experts
- We make continuous efforts to maintain strong relations and closely cooperate with external experts, such as the police, lawyers and the National Center for the Elimination of Boryokudan.
- 3.Ban on any relations, including transactions, with anti-social forces
- We ban any relations, including transactions, with anti-social forces.
- 4.Legal responses, both civil and criminal, in the event of an emergency
- We firmly reject any unjustified demands from anti-social forces and, if necessary, make both civil and criminal legal responses.
- 5.Prohibition of engagement in secret transactions with and provision of funds to anti-social forces
- We never engage in secret transactions with anti-social forces. In addition, we never provide any funds to anti-social forces.
Date of enactment: August 26, 2019
CEO Masaru Sogabe