For more information, Please choose your inquiry from the list below.
The person in charge will quickly reply to your inquires.
Please do not contact us for sales purposes.
We make reasonable efforts to handle personal information in appropriate and secure manner as follows:
- Name of Organization
- GRID, INC
- Contact Details
- Contact: Representative Office for Personal Information Protection in GRID, INC.
Person in Charge: Officer for Personal Information Protection
Address: Ao Bldg. 6F, 3-11-7 Kitaaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0061, Japan
- Purposes of Use
- The purposes of our use of personal information are as follows:
- To provide our products and services that are ordered, registered or subscribed.
- For the invitation of events, seminars and so on.
- To provide respondents to questionnaires or event attendees with reports or information relevant to questionnaires or events.
- To provide services via direct mails, emails or facsimile.
- To respond to applications for a position.
- For the other services relevant or ancillary to the business operations above.
- Third Party Provision of Personal Information
- We do not provide personal information to a third party in any case except for those that we obtain consent of the relevant subject or that is allowed under applicable laws and ordinances. When obtaining such consent, we specify the third party and personal information provided to such third party prior to obtaining such consent.
- ※Scope of Third Parties
- In the cases set forth in the following, a person who receives personal information does not fall under a third party in regard to applying provisions hereunder.
- Cases in which we entrust a whole or part of the handling of personal information within the necessary scope to achieve utilization purposes (in these cases, we take all responsibility for the handling of personal information within a contractor).
- Cases in which personal information is provided accompanied with business succession caused by a merger or other reason.
- Cases in which personal information is to be jointly used with a specified person.
- Entrusting of Personal Information Handling
- When entrusting a whole or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve utilization purposes, we appoint an appropriate contractor and supervise them appropriately so that the personal information entrusted is handled in a safe manner by the contractor.
- Disclosure, Correction and Cease of Utilization, etc.
- When disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, cease of utilization or erasure (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Disclosures etc.”) is requested, we deal with it promptly after verifying that the person requesting is the subject of the relevant personal information, unless there is any special reason. Please make a request for Disclosures, etc. addressed to the Contact Details above. For Disclosure, etc., we will charge service fees depending on its content.
- Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
- Your provision of personal information to us is voluntary. Please note that, when you do not provide us with personal information, we will not be able to provide whole or a part of our services related to the purposes of use of personal information.
- Separate Handling of Personal Information