GRID INC. regards the protection of personal information as part of our business operation and recognizes that appropriate treatment of personal information and working on security control are important social responsibilities. To fulfill these responsibilities, we establish this policy and our officers and employees (hereinafter referred to as our “employees, etc.”) make reasonable efforts to handle, control and maintain personal information appropriately based on this Policy.
- We make reasonable efforts to take proper measures and continuously improve them in order to (a) have our employees, etc. recognize the importance of personal information protection and (b) protect personal information appropriately.
- When handling personal information, we comply with the laws, ordinances and other regulations applicable to the protection of personal information. Therefore, we establish policies and internal rules regarding the protection of personal information in accordance with the laws, ordinances and other regulations.
- We make reasonable efforts to have our employees, etc. and all who are involved in our business operation aware of the policies and internal rules regarding the protection of personal information. We will continuously conduct and promote enlightenment and education activities.
- We make reasonable efforts to take, maintain and improve actions for security control from organizational, personnel, physical and technical perspectives against the risk of illegal access, destruction, tampering, loss and leakage of such information, including security measures such as access control to personal information, restriction of transportation of personal information and prevention of illegal access from external environments.
- When collecting, using, providing and otherwise handling personal information, we do this only to the minimum extent necessary for business operation and the relevant purposes, in compliance with applicable laws, ordinances and other regulations related to the protection of personal information.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a contractor, we perform the necessary and appropriate supervision of the contractor, such as prevention of leakage and restriction on copying so that the personal information entrusted are handled in a safe manner.
- We handle any inquiry and request for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, deletion and cessation of third party provision from you to a reasonable extent and in accordance with the laws and rules that we provided. We provide contact details for complaints and consultation regarding handling of personal information and respond to such cases appropriately.
- We implement audits on our policies regarding personal information protection on a regular basis and review and improve them continuously. When changing this Policy, we will announce it in our website etc. and make it public.
- Your personal information acquired via this website is protected by Global Sign SSL.
Day of enactment：27th May 2019