Information Security Policy
GRID INC. considers it our responsibility to protect data and information assets entrusted to us by our clients and business partners from threats such as accidents, disasters and crime and by doing so, to prove worthy of trust from the clients, business partners and the society. To fulfill these responsibilities, we establish this information security policy and take the following actions for information security across the company.
- We make reasonable efforts to systematically and continuously maintain and improve our information security under the leadership of the management.
- We establish a management system for the maintenance and improvement of information security.
- We establish the internal rules necessary for the maintenance and improvement of information security.
- We continuously provide the internal training necessary for the maintenance and improvement of information security.
- We comply with the laws, ordinances, regulation, guidelines and obligations under contracts related to information security.
- When any breach of laws or ordinance, breach of contracts or accident related to information security arises, we duly cope with it and make reasonable efforts for prevention of recurrence.
Date of enactment: August 7 2019
CEO Masaru Sogabe